Monday, March 19, 2012

FUTURE OF THE ROYAL NAVY VIDEO

Browsing through the Media Centre section of the Royal Navy website, I stumbled upon an interesting video about the future of the Royal Navy and all the new assets that will see service in the Royal Navy in the near-future.

I thought I'd upload this video to my YouTube channel for other defence enthusiasts to see, as there aren't many folk out there who are aware of the Royal Navy's Media Centre section and so probably would never see this video otherwise.

Here it is:


I just hope the Royal Navy doesn't view this as copyright infringement and allows me to keep it on my channel!

Later, I will also be submitting a blog entry on the recent reports of a possible u-turn on the UK's order of the F-35C back to F-35B.

No comments:

Post a Comment