Sunday, August 5, 2012

NEW PC, NEW VIDEOS

Yesterday while I was playing a game of Battlefield 3, I received a phone call informing me that, much to my surprise, that my PC was ready for early collection. I was over to the store in a heartbeat to collect my PC and for hours after getting it home I have been trying to install all my old software back, such as Sony Vegas. Instead of installing Sony Vegas 8.0, which I've been using for years, I went ahead and took the opportunity to upgrade to Sony Vegas 10! After a bit of hassle trying to get all my footage to work and my old Sony Vegas files to load up correctly, I was able to load one of my military videos up (one which I completed weeks ago, but was unable to render to HD due to my old PC being shit) and render it to HD! You can now view it here:


There will be more to come over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment